La Costa Meadows Elementary has many Active Fundraising events planned for the upcoming 2012-2013 school year. Fundraising is a vital part of our school culture to fulfill our school with key elements and tools that enrich our Children’s education and future. With the winning combination of an excellent Staff, dedicated PTO Board, Parents and our Community our children will excel.
Take a look at what we have planned for this next school year and THANK YOU in advance for all your participation and generosity.
Theresa Pasarnikar and Linda Pierce
1. Scholastic Book Fair 9/17 – 9/21
2. Halloween Carnival 10/19 & 10/20
3. Gift Wrap 10/12 thru 11/14
4. Barnes & Noble Book Fair 12/14
5. Holiday Shop 11/29 & 11/30
6. Parent’s Night Out 11/30 (Bushikan Karate Studio)
7. Gift of Time 2/13 begins 3/4 ends
8. Dolphin Dash 3/15
9. Scholastic Book Fair 3/18 – 3/22
10. Padre Tickets (date tbd)
11. Spring Fest (date tbd)
- Spirit Wear - Wear your school pride!
- Popsicle Fridays - $1 popsicles
We will do our best to follow the above dates, but they are subject to change and we will inform everyone accordingly.
Please continue to support La Costa Meadows Elementary and help our Children get the tools they need for a better education.
If you have any questions about any of the above events or would like to volunteer please contact Theresa Pasarnikar at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Pierce at email@example.com. Thank you!